FAQs Campus Crossings Marion Pugh
- What are the move in/out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/How do I pay for rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if I have a Maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft, or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
We have limited spaces available for immediate move ins and can
work with you on a lease end date that fits your needs. Please
contact the office to discuss lease terms with our staff.
Back To Questions
We offer unfurnished as well as furnished apartments. Please contact an on-site associate and they will be happy to discuss your options with you.
High-speed internet, water, gas, pest control, and on-site maintenance are included.
Campus Crossings is pet friendly! The pet must be registered with the office to be authorized. Contact our office for detailed information on fees, restrictions and other requirements related to our pet policy.
Marion Pugh is conveniently located steps from Texas A&M University and is on the A&M shuttle route.
Yes, we provide ample parking for residents and their guests.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace
period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and
subject to a fine.
For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, or Echeck. We do not accept cash, physical checks or money orders.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works
best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Campus Crossings Briarcliff team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to
your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key.
When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you
will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US
Packages - Packages will be delivered to the Amazon Hub and can be retrieved 24/7 with your unique pickup code. If the lockers are full or if any oversized packages are delivered, they will be available for pickup in the office during business hours with proper ID.
IS THERE INSURANCE COVERAGE IN THE EVENT OF A FIRE, THEFT, OR NATURAL CAUSES? DOES MY LEASE PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR MY BELONGINGS?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.